The Bees Knees

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

D'Orsay Flats - Similar | Cult Glasses in Tortoise - Bonlook

I've been sick with a stomach bug all this week, boo! I always seem to get sick this time of year, which can be so draining after the holidays and catching up on all of the work I missed from being out.  I'm trying to stay positive and the upside of that is that I have caught up on much needed sleep, cuddled my cats and probably spent more time watching Netflix than I would like to admit....but that's what sick days are for right?  Not to mention, I've had time to take extra good care of my hair and skin, which is always a nice treat especially in this winter weather.  My favorite hair products right now are verb ghost oil for shine and to help add nutrients.  As for my skincare, I am obsessed with Burt's Bee's acne lotion.  I posted about this on Instagram since a lot of you shared your skin troubles with me, and I cannot believe how much it has turned my skin around.  Let me know if you all would be interested in learning more about our favorite beauty products! 

Since I've been wallowing in bed in pajamas for days now, the Floral Print Pleated Skirt seemed like the perfect bright skirt to get me out of this funk!  Since the skirt was so busy, I wanted to keep my top simple and wear my favorite cardigan and the cutest bee brooch ever!  I'm forever looking for bee accessories that don't look like they were made for a toddler so this gold plated bee brooch makes me so happy.  For those of you who have asked about cheaper 'pin-up' style items, this skirt could definitely be a staple piece for you! It's definitely not the same quality as higher-end brands, but it is cute and extra-comfy with stretch panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment