Friday Favorites #78

Friday, January 20, 2017



This week's Friday Favorites post was almost all mustard until I forced myself to pick other things but, I will say, I'm obsessed with mustard right now. I've been spending 8 - 12 hours a day studying for the bar so... now-a-days, I'm hardly ever in more than a t-shirt (if I bother to put "real" clothes on at all) so, I'm living vicariously through dresses online and everyone elses amazing outfits! haha. I'm head over heels about this cute little 3/4 Sleeve Lemon Dress  and this 3/4 Sleeve Gingham Dress because I've started really appreciating the ease of covering my tattoos when I want to without a sweater and dresses like this will usually transition well year round!  Also, how cute is this print + little bow on this Waffle Cone Swing Dress?!

all photos via HK Lane Real Estate
THESE PHOTOS! This house that Walt Disney and Lillian lived in during their later years.  Walt had the house built in 1962, around the time when Walt Disney Presents switched from black-and-white to color, and the name changed to Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color. It's absolutely beautiful and it makes me want to move to Palm Springs ASAP.

Feathered Camel  |  Kiwi Green  |  Red  |  Candy Pink  - via HatsbyJoannaViolet
I could not be more obsessed with the Etsy shop Hats by Joanna Violet right now.  She is such an incredibly talented lady and the prices are incredibly reasonable. I'm going to order one as soon as I find the perfect dress to wear with one of them!


This is how "well" Lady Thackery Binx has been handling having me home more and yet... my lap being occupied all the time.  Needless to say, she's not a fan.

// Past Friday Favorites posts can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment