Kittees

Monday, November 7, 2016

Amanda:  Live Fast, Ojo! Shirt c/o Kittees by Mandie Bee |  Plaid Pencil Skirt - Vivien of Holloway
Black Beret - Amazon  | Black Heels - Modcloth (similar)  |  Scalloped Bracelets - Luxulite

Katie:  Black Meow Shirt c/o Kittees by Mandie Bee | Mod Bloom Coco Skirt c/o Heart of Haute 
Teal Tights - Similar | Jelly Heart Flats - Amazon | Amaze Glasses - Bonlook

We hope everyone had an amazing weekend and that y'all are adjusting to Daylight Savings Time better than we are... the sun sets at 4:45 PM here now.... WHY?!?!  There's very little we love as much as much as tacos and coffee but, cats... that's a whole other story.  I think we like our cats more than we like most people, so we were excited about Mandie Bee's new endeavor, Kittees (you probably recognize her work from Heart of Haute).  They're made in the US and part of the proceeds are donated to charity to assist cats in no-kill shelters.  Katie chose the super cute Black Meow Shirt and I chose the Live Fast, Ojo! Shirt.  I have it tucked in because it was a bit long on me (reminder: I'm 4'11") but the print reads "Live Fast, Die Nine Times"... which I thought was insanely clever and was the reason I picked the shirt.

We couldn't help but include photos of our own kitties in the post, y'all have met them before but I'm always excited to share photos of Lady Thackery Binx, Ziggy the Sphynx Cat and Princess Beyonce.

// If you happen to be an artist, I think Mandie is always accepting ideas, MandieBee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment