Friday Favorites #74: Christmas Prep Edition

Friday, November 11, 2016

Ok y'all, hear me out. I know it's November 11th and it's WAY early to be talking about Christmas. BUT, I'm making an exception for our bi-monthly Friday Favorites post because it seemed to work well with our little Halloween series and several ladies mentioned it being a huge help for them to 1) browse 2) decide and 3) get what they decided to order in plenty of time.  Also, I think a lot of us could use a little cheer this week.



After my voyage down the Christmas rabbit hole, my Etsy dash is looking decidedly more festive and I'm loving it.  So many of my favorite Etsy shops have been slowly announcing their Chritmas pieces for a while now and they are BEAUTIFUL, especially this little Peppermint Holiday Skirt and this sweet little Holiday Harlequin Skirt with pom poms.

via Tinsel Town Accessories
I have ONE MORE FINAL before my law school graduation, y'all.  I can't believe it. As soon as I graduate, I'm going into full craft more and I'm starting with this Kitschmas Crafting Book by one of my favorite ladies, Brittany from Va-Voom Vintage. I have a vintage tinsel Christmas tree and do my best to find vintage ornaments but they're pretty expensive around here and also, a few have fallen Vitim to Lady Thackery Binx so I can't wait to try to make a few reproduction versions.

elf sweat whipped soap  |  peppermint candy whipped soap  |  santa's cookies bar soap
 I always keep my eye on Xplosive Cosmetix's new stuff and their Christmas stuff is so cute!  I mean... who doesn't want to shower with whipped soap scented like elf sweat and candy canes?



Watching this video of 52,000 books being re-shelved at the New York Public Library is almost hypnotic. The desire in me to become a legal librarian is so strong. haha

// Past Friday Favorites posts can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment