Friday Favorites, Halloween Part III

Friday, September 30, 2016

Here we are with another Halloween themed Friday Favorites post -- they keep sucking us back in.  When I created the first one I thought "no one is going to be into this and it's something I'm doing for fun" but, they've been the most popular Friday Favorite posts we've had!  I thought I'd take the chance to get a last one in -- for real this time because if y'all like any of it, I want it to get to you before Halloween haha.  



I am a HUGE Universal Monsters fiend, Collin and I have spent many nights watching classic horror and our guilty pleasure, awful B-movies so I almost died when I saw Denialle's new Monster Tiki Island Novelty Skirt!  It's the perfect mix of creep and kistch which has my name all over it.  Also holy shit, this The Mayor of Halloween Town Dress... I can't handle how creative it is and the back is freaking amazing too.  So much orange and black... so little time.

Silver Confetti  |  Blue Confetti  |  Aqua Confetti  |  Pink Confetti  via Tinsel Town Accessories

We always love Brittany's creativity but we're really loving all the new things Tinsel Town Accessories has been putting out lately like this little confetti sparkle bags!  We're also digging these little lucite letter brooches.


This time last year we were prepping our Wilma + Betty costumes and this year we're getting ready for a trip to apple orchard alley in North Georgia!  We love autumn so much and I love that we always have a tiny window between Katie's end of year directory deadlines and my finals to do a little something fun before all the holidays start rolling in. 

Haunted House Brooch  |  Spiderweb Mouse Brooch  | Halloween Black Cat Brooch
 Trick 'r" Treat Sam Lollipop Brooch  |  Audrey II Brooch  |  Halloween Mickey Pop Brooch
So many cute Halloween brooch releases!  I've been trying to control my brooch buying lately because my two brooch boards (tutorial here) are full and I've overflowed into a brooch bowl... I might just need to go ahead and cover my whole wall in cork tiles...


Last but not least, since it's one of those Fridays where there's not enough coffee in the world to keep me energized, I thought I'd share these amazing Mickey + Minnie Halloween Mugs that Katie bought Collin and I last year... we drink out of them year round.

// Past Friday Favorites posts can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment