Millie Moore

Friday, July 1, 2016

Amanda:  Travel Print Wiggle Dress - Millie Moore  |  Mule Heel - Pinup Girl Clothing
Bracelets - vintage and Splendette | Peach Brooch c/o Luxulite

Katie:  Bow Halter Top + High Waisted Shorts - Millie Moore | Bow Flats - Target 
Peach Brooch c/o Luxulite | Sunglasses - Thrifted 

I'm back from my vacation to the beach and I'm so thankful I have an amazing blog partner to write all our post copy solo while I was away (and in a condo with no wifi for a week! haha).  I was extra lucky that I got to see Katie twice while driving through to meet my family on vacation and we got to spend time eating sushi, watching cheesy TV and cuddling Ziggy (Katie's sphynx cat).  We also FINALLY opened our packages from Millie Moore which we'd been waiting to do together!  The quality of these pieces is some of the best in our wardrobe now, we're absolutely in love with the fabric and the versatility of the separates Katie chose.  Let's talk about this Travel Print Wiggle Dress though!  This vintage-inspired State Travel print looks like something that would've been sold in Disney parks in the '50s.  The fit of the dress was beautiful but I ordered an XS and still found it a bit big in the shoulders and waist so definitely check the size chart if you're interested.  And.... as beautiful as the print looks in photos, I promise, it's even better in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment