Sunburst

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Trudy Dress in Sunburst c/o Karina Dresses | Inna Taupe Heels - BAIT Footwear
Straw Boater Hat - Similar | White Belt - Similar 

There are items in my wardrobe that are just more comfortable than others, and I have to admit those items get worn more.  When I'm running late, holding coffee with one hand and putting mascara on with the other while thinking of what I'm going to wear for the day my brain starts scanning my closet for my comfiest dresses.  Karina Dresses are not only comfy, but they're cute and also ethically made in the US.  They are perfect for on-the-go, and I love that they offer so many different designs and styles.  For those of you wondering about sizing, I'm wearing the XS and it has tons of stretch.  I could go on a taco-eating spree and still have plenty of room. AKA the dress is just perfect!  

Also, something that doesn't influence me but may be interesting for y'all, this dress would be great for mom's who breastfeed. My sister just had a baby on Saturday, and after she complimented me on this dress she brought-up how the design would be perfect for her.  Since the Trudy has a faux-wrap, sweetheart neckline it's super easy to pull it down for breast-feeding mamas.  For the rest of us, the sweetheart neckline is just super freakin' cute and comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment