Friday Favorites #64

Friday, June 24, 2016



Happy Friday Favorites!  I couldn't be more excited because I'm sitting in Georgia with Katie as we speak and it seems like it's been forever since I've seen her.  We were lurking around online realizing how drawn we've been to prints + bright colors lately and threw this together for y'all!


This is a quick cell phone snap but I had to share because I've been hoarding vintage swimwear and Hawaiian prints prepping for this!  I travel all the time back and forth from Tennessee to Georgia but Collin + I are going to the beach with my family for the first REAL/lengthy vacation I've been on in about 7 years!  It'll be nice to be out of law school for a couple weeks and take time away from my day job.


We feature Femme de Bloom on the blog all the time but her classic Disney brooches + new Harry Potter Collection are next level amazing... I have so much in my Etsy cart right now. Must. Control. Myself.


We are absolutely DYING because Kate Spade is having a 30% off sale this weekend and we are trying our hardest not to sell our souls in exchange for beautiful wicker bag.

Art/Photo: I Saw her in the Library - The Black Apple
Absolutely in love with all the art created by The Black Apple and we're completely in awe of her talent.

/ Past Friday Favorites posts can be found here.

// The winners from our giveaway with Lady K Loves have been announced!  Go check it out and be on the lookout for our next giveaway. It starts Monday and it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment