Luau + Polka Dots

Monday, May 2, 2016


Peasant Top in Pink - Pinup Girl Clothing | Wicker Bracelets - Splendette | Leve Flats - Amazon

Katie: Mint Polka Dot Swing Skirt + Gold Repop Purse c/o Sourpuss Clothing
 Jailbird Top in White - Pinup Girl Clothing | Sabean Berry Flats - BAIT Footwear


We hope everyone had an amazing weekend!  Katie spent her weekend hosting her sister's baby shower and hanging out with her husband.  I've been spending every weekend studying for a class that literally caused me to sob on a semi-regular basis BUT I took my final last Wednesday! YASSSSS! I ate ice cream and put it out to there to law school gods that I would REALLY still like to graduate this December ;) so, to distract myself, I found myself  hanging out with my husband and wandering around my favorite vintage stores. I hadn't been in them for so long there were all kinds of new goodies (and I grabbed a dress and a 2 piece set for myself and some capris for Katie).

This weekend was also the first "official" day of Summer.  We're already feeling the intense humidity down here so it was the perfect time to break out these new goodies from Sourpuss Clothing.  I love these little Sweetie Pie Shorts (they come in a few colors/prints) and they're super comfy but, I did find that because they don't carry an XS they were a bit large on me.  The Mint Polka Dot Swing Skirt is the perfect, short skirt for Summer since the material is thin and not bulky.  I loved the details in the waistband and how perfect is that bow?  One awesome thing is the bow is detachable so that way it doesn't get messed-up when washing it.  It's like they knew that I destroy everything in the washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment