Sailor Scout Realness

Friday, April 8, 2016

Vintage Drop Waist Dress c/o Rear Window Vintage | Orange Hair Scarf - Vintage
Mint Ione Heels - BAIT Footwear | Lipstick:  Stila Liquid Lipstick - Tesoro

So sometimes you don't realize that you need a certain outfit in your life until you see it and then you realize that it's everything you've ever wanted.  I've been wearing more and more mod 1960s styles lately, which I'm sure you've noticed.  So this vintage dress from Rear Window Vintage was right up my ally in terms of embracing my personal style.  Rear Window Vintage is one of my favorite virtual shops, because A.) Kelsey who runs the shop is amazing and B.) she sells so many different types of vintage so no matter what mood I'm feeling I can find something from her shop.  P.S. If you like Western Wear go to her shop now..like right now!

Back to this dreamy outfit, I also believe it is my unconscious telling me that I should be the love child of Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon and Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl.  I mean, the Sailor Mercury resemblance is uncanny. When I first tried on the dress I was a little wary about the shape, but when I looked in the mirror and realized I was serving up Sailor Scout realness I instantly didn't care about the lack of cinched waist.  Also,  I don't know if y'all have been keeping up with RuPaul's Drag Race this season, but I can't help but work RuPaul-isms into my daily life, okay Squirrel Friends?  If you are watching this season, how amazing is Bob the Drag Queen?  I am living for her performances.  


No comments:

Post a Comment