Friday Favorites #59

Friday, April 1, 2016

1.  Gypsy Peasant Blouse  -  SwellDameBoutique
2.  High Waisted Shorts in Harlequin  -  SwellDameBoutique
3.  Idda's Tropical Storm Hair Flower  -  NicCoCo Creations
4.  Harlequin Shorts + Suntop Set  -  SwellDameBoutique
5.  Sunflower Halter Top + Skirt  -  JoceBossBoutique
6.  Lollipop Mickey Brooch  -  FemmeDeBloom
7.  "Spring Gaucho" Straw Hat  -  BCBGeneration

Bring on the warm weather!  When I'm switching out wardrobe pieces, I usually like to give myself a spending limit or budget so, everything pictured above is around or less than $50 (including both pieces of that adorable Sunflower Halter Top + Skirt Set)!  I've been having so much fun searching around for spring and summer wardrobe additions because peasant tops, playsuits, matching top + skirt sets and high waisted shorts are some of my favorite things.

I especially can't wait to pair everything with fun sunglasses, hats and hair accessories (mostly to cover up how incredibly large my hair gets when water is introduced into my environment via humidity or swimming).  On that note, I thought I'd share my all-time favorite hair flower, Idda's Tropical Storm and a new favorite brooch collection addition.  I picked up the above-pictured Lollipop Mickey Brooch in two colors from my internet lady friend Femme De Bloom and it's become a quick favorite.
All of our personal favorite eye shadow palettes seem to come out in the spring and summer!  Katie and I both recently ordered both the the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette and the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette are obsessed.  The cute packaging helps too ;)


After putting together a little something last week featuring some of my favorite Dita Von Teese outfits (you can find it here), I thought it would be  fun to include one of our past, present or fictional fashion icons in every Friday Favorites post.  This week I'm going with one of my all time favorite fictional ladies, Miss Charlotte Charles (Chuck) from the totally-didn't-see-enough-air-time show, Pushing Daisies.  The wardrobe was absolutely beautiful throughout the entire run of the show and I still find myself watching it regularly and trying to be inspired by or recreate some (or all) of her outfits.  If you've never seen it, check it out!

via lifearound2angels
Last, I recently found this little bath bomb shop, lifearound2angels,on Etsy and fell in love! For $20 you can select 12 of her bath bombs and I think that's a pretty good deal and since they come individually wrapped, you can always keep some to add to gifts, give to friends, etc. They're different sizes, scents and have different things inside or -- you can be surprised (we are not sponsored by this shop, I just love a good deal and cute things haha).


//  Our past Friday Favorites posts can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment