Jitterbug + Balloon

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/wp-content/uploads/tweedledee-tweedledum-3.jpg
Balloon Brooch c/o Heidi & Gretel | Blue Ida Heels - BAIT Footwear (Similar
Skunkboy Glasses - Bonlook | Lip Color: Inflamed - LA Splash Cosmetics

If you saw Monday's post then you know that I chopped my hair off. It was definitely a liberating feeling and I totally freakin' love it.  In case I didn't like it I went ahead and took these pictures before hand so these are the official last pictures of me pre-haircut.  This Suspender Skirt immediately jumped out to me since it's my favorite color and it's my first ever suspender skirt!  I don't know why it took me so long to get a suspender skirt, but it's absolutely perfect.  The straps are adjustable so if you have a long torso like me don't fret.  I do want to note that it has no stretch to it at all so be sure to follow the size chart carefully or be prepared to not be able to eat while wearing the skirt.  

I've been seeing everyone prep + create nods to Disney character's into their outfits for this year's Dapper Day, and I'm so sad that I, yet again, won't be attending.  I did however get inspired to pull color-inspiration from Disney characters!  The combo of yellow, red and blue could be reminiscent of so many characters, but in this instance it reminded me of  Tweedledum and Tweedledee.  Maybe it's the fact that they have red hair sticking out of their hats that makes me think that one day June + I could totally cosplay as them, but for now I'll just steal their color combo. 

What is your favorite clothing color combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment