Rear Window Vintage: Nautical Sunshine

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

 Vintage Yellow Blouse + Nautical Skirt c/o Rear Window Vintage | Sunflower Earrings - Vintage
Red Wedges - Similar | Sunhat - Forever 21 (Similar) | Ray-Ban Cateye Glasses - Amazon
Lip color: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso

If you saw Amanda's post from last Friday then you know that Kelsey from Rear Window Vintage packaged us both up a box of goodies based off of our measurements and personal style.  We both let Kelsey know that we absolutely love separates and skirts that featured unique prints and pattern.  She also picked up on small nods of our style from viewing our Instagram pages.  There is literally nothing quite like opening a box of vintage items that have all been carefully inspected and selected for you.  It kinda felt like I was Cinderella and she is my vintage-loving fairy godmother. 

I'm sure I've said it before, but yellow is my favorite color.  I love how it radiates positivity and sunshine so when I opened the box and saw this yellow blouse I knew I instantly wanted to wear it as soon as possible.  This vintage nautical inspired skirt is also the perfect base for a pop of color, and the texture on the blouse reminds me of rope!  I think it's slightly an unexpected pairing, but it totally feels meant to be, and definitely sums up my personal style.  In typical Georgia summer fashion, I got completely drenched in an unexpected rain storm while taking these pictures.  So I can attest that not only is this outfit nautical themed, but it can also stand up to torrential downpours. ;) 

Do you have a favorite piece of vintage clothing?  If so, post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment