Friday Favorites #51

Friday, June 12, 2015

It's been quite a while since we did a Friday Favorites post and we missed them! We've been getting lots of questions about where to find cute shorts lately!


Pretzel Pool Float  |  Ice Cream Sandwich Float Log Float
How fun does this pool full of giant fun floats look? I think Katie + I need a pool just so we can have ridiculous novelty floats to put in it. I especially love these swan, flamingo and donut floats (not pictured, but freaking awesome).

All items from Pinup Girl Clothing: Renee Dress in Red  |  Hotrod Honey in Venus Fly Trap | Jenny Dress in Picnic Print
One of our best lady friends, Ashley over at Southern California Belle works for Pinup Girl Clothing and recently worked at their infamous Yard Sale.  While she was there, she was sweet enough to pick some things up for me and then I my online lady friend, Edie, sold me her Jenny Dress is Picnic print which has been on my lust-list for an eternity! So excited!


'This the season for separates, I suppose,  I'm always on the lookout for cute new tops and loved these fun little novelty print tops, the retro beauty print one on the right also have some really cute matching shorts.


I also snagged two pairs of Bettie Page Shoes off Zulily for less than $30 shipped and I was so excited!  Then a girl on eBay was selling these Vivienne Westwood slingbacks and I couldn't resist.  Really excited on my awesome mail week!

// Past Friday Favorites posts here.

What are your favorite things this week?
Did you get anything awesome in the mail? Feel free to post photos!

5 comments:

  1. This post couldn't have been at a better time! I have been looking for a good pair of high waisted jean shorts for a while. As for happy mail days, I got a Godzilla bed sheet that a gal asked me to make into a skirt for her, so I am super excited to do that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope at DisneylandJune 12, 2015 at 8:44 PM

    Oh man that picnic print Jenny is life! It's so hard to find a great looking piece like that that doesn't scream table cloth. Love it! You had so many good things in the mail. I ordered some new earrings from FemmeDeBloom. She custom made them in my fave colors so I could represent my Disneyland love on my ears. :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? I'm so addicted to them lately! I can't help, but want them all! All the shorts!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously hate that I waited so long to wear shorts again, because I'm so obsessed now. They're great for this weather. THAT IS AMAZING!! I'm so jealous, because that skirt will be amazing.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! It's such a fantastic pattern. It's the perfect gingham, because it's so close to tablecloth, but it doesn't cross that line. haha YES! I love FemmeDeBloom's stuff!

    xox

    ReplyDelete