Spring Days + Maggie May

Monday, March 30, 2015


Voodoo Vixen is one of my favorite brands, and I always keep an eye out on their new releases.  When I saw that they had released new items with this amazing tiki print I knew I had to have it.  It's one of those dresses that I want to wear to a Tiki Bar, but for now I'll wear it when I go and visit my parents.  Speaking of Voodoo Vixen's new releases, check out how adorable this argyle print dress is.

Like I said on Saturday's post I spent my weekend with Michael, because it was our one year wedding anniversary.  We had such a great time just spending time with one another, and indulging in one of our favorite activities:  watching Wrestlemania.  I know it's not something that someone would assume that I like, but I'm a huge wrestling fan and we even went to Wrestlemania last year for our honeymoon.  I did squeeze in some time to go see my mom and enjoyed seeing some of our flowers start to bloom.  She was laughing at me, because I love making wishes on dandelions.  Who says weeds can't be beautiful?  

Maggie May Dress c/o Voodoo Vixen | Yellow Heels - Modcloth | Wooden Bag - Vintage 
Yellow Hair Scarf - Vintage (Similar) | Green Bakelite Earrings c/o Match Accessories 
Orange Hibiscus c/o Niccoco Creations

How did you spend your weekend? 

16 comments:

  1. The dress is beautiful but the bag is completely amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrestlemania was so good this year! I am pumped for RAW tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrestlemania turned out to be a much better show than I thought it would be this year, heads above the Royal Rumble. And my bunnies certainly approve of your love of dandelions, they are one of their favorite snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! And happy anniversary. Weird traditions are the best kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voodoo Vixen's latest line has me going weak in the knees as well!

    Lovely outfit - the vibrant shades of green look stunning with your colouring.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wooden bag is Gorgeous! And I love the floral touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! It's vintage and a present from my mom so it's one of my favorites!


    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!!! I was SO stoked at how good Mania was! I was really worried, because I wasn't sold on the Brock and Roman Reigns match, but the twist was awesome!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree!! I was so worried Mania wasn't going to be good. Especially after the Rumble was so bad, which is weird because it's usually my favorite ppv. I loved that Rollins cashed in. Such a good twist.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Lisa! I agree, being a little goofy is so fun.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! It's one of my favorites, too!!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ughh, I know! They have so many good dresses right now. Spring Summer lines are always my favorite, and they always break the bank. haha


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's one of my favs! It's vintage so it has just a great look to it.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! I love tiki themed parties too, and I really want to attend one soon so I can wear this amazing dress.


    Thank you so much--that means so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It didnt seem like anyone was stoked on the Brock and Roman Reigns match, I am so happy it ended up being so great!

    ReplyDelete