June's Wedding: Part II, The Bride, The Groom + The Wedding Party

Monday, March 9, 2015


So, as y'all know, I got married back in September (on September 27, 2014).  I'm still getting around to posting all of the photos (sorry for the delay, we just got our copies in December).  A little over a month ago, I did a post of all the Getting Ready photos and I'm SO excited to share the next portion.

Our wedding party was made up all our favorite people.  We've known some of our wedding party for almost 10 years and some of them for 2 or 3.  Part of our wedding party lives here in Nashville with us and the other part lives where the other halves of our hearts are in Augusta, Georgia (which is where our wedding was held).  It was awesome for them all to finally meet (ok, so the guys already knew each other and the ladies met at my bachelortte party, but it's always nice to all be in the same place for once).  Even with our small wedding party, Collin + I laughed hysterically at all our photos because there isn't ONE where everyone is looking at the camera and smiling and I think that is the truest representation of our little group.  That being said, here we go! (all photos by Ulmer Studios).


My dress was by Dolly Couture, my shoes were an Yves Saint Laurent/Tom Ford collaboration for her 2003 Fall/Winter collection (I STILL can't believe I hunted a pair down in my size!),  the bridesmaid dresses were by Soho Mode + the brooches worn by the bridesmaids were by Luxulite.

For more information about our photographers:
Ulmer Studios
For a little more of our wedding:
Bachelorette Party   //   Wedding Invitations // The Wedding: Getting Ready  // Disneymoon


Feel free to post your own wedding photos + inspiration in the comments!
(Also, I tried to list where most of our things were from but feel free to ask. xoxo)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, the love just radiates! The photo where you and Amelia are holding hands, that's just too precious! Oh and the one of Collin kissing your head...
    Melt my heart why don't you!!!!

    Waiting anxiously for part III!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set from your wedding day, you look so radiant! Especially love the one of you laughing and smiling with your bridesmaids in their floral frocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet, sweet photos! Your wedding looked very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a few from my wedding in November 2014. We also have a lot of photos of our bridal party looking all over the place and not smiling! :)
    There's also one of my husband and I with our 1963 ford falcon! We had four wedding cars, simply because my husband is obsessed with vintage cars :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos! You looked absolutely stunning! I love all of the dresses and bouquets- so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! You are a stunning bride and these shine through with personality! (our wedding photos also had ppl looking in all directions. Too many photographers, I think!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mackenzie MurrayMarch 9, 2015 at 9:52 PM

    Oh my goodness I love these pictures! They were worth the wait. You guys are completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hands down you guys had one of the loveliest, cutest, happiest looking weddings I've ever seen. These photos make me go "aww" to no end! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Victoria AndersonMarch 12, 2015 at 7:03 AM

    Wow! You all look so good! I love all those dresses a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope at DisneylandMarch 24, 2015 at 6:27 PM

    I love that you wore Mickey headbands for some shots and that your hubby wore Mickey socks and an Ellie badge as his bout (mine did too!). I LOVE your Dolly Couture dress. I loved my dress, but if I could go back I'd get a Dolly dress. You looked amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I'm kinda late here, but everyone and everything looks absolutely perfect! And y'all are the dream couple everyone wishes to be! :)

    ReplyDelete