Friday Favorites #47

Friday, March 20, 2015


I whipped this little wishlist up this morning after receiving an email that Pinup Girl Clothing is doing 20% off sitewide ALL weekend. THANK YOU LAWD.   These are a few of the items Amelia + I have had our eyes on for a while so we're snagging a few of them while we can!  Also, amazing news, shipping is currently free over $75 (for you frequent PUG shoppers you probably know that it used to be $150).  Woot woot!


 Amelia purchased one of these adorable LilyAshly brooches on her honeymoon in New Orleans but recently, I discovered that she also sells her pieces on eBay!  I was so excited, I purchased a flamingo + a Scottie Dog immediately.



SO MANY CUTE NEW THINGS!  Spring is the season when I have to force myself not to spend every penny I can get my hands on because I think Spring Collections always tend to be my favorite.  Also, how cute is that little Stationwagon Pin?!
via rubyetc
// Because some days, we all feel a little nectarine reluctant. ; )   This seriously had us laughing so hard we were crying, on any given day, one of us is that nectarine.


So, for those of you that have been reading the blog for a while, you might remember our bookworm series where we often mentioned our love for John Green.  We started watching his Vlogbrother YouTube videos years ago and now his brother Hank is interviewing the president and his books are being made into movies. So. Weird.  (does anyone miss our book posts? We got a little busy and seemed to find less time to write book reviews but we're considering reviving it, because we miss them so much!).  Anywho, my personal favorite John Green book (and one of my favorite books in general), Paper Towns (review here) is being made into a movie, the trailer was released yesterday, I can't wait to go see it with Amelia!  HE also wrote The Fault in Our Stars, which I'm sure you guys have heard of.

a Rafflecopter giveaway Congratulations to our 3 Deer Arrow giveaway winners!  We'll be contacting you this weekend to get your selections!  We'll have another giveaway coming up in the near future.

What are your favorites this Friday?
Did you purchase anything in the PUG sale?

17 comments:

  1. Please bring back the book reviews!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink lemonade Nancy dress...swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* That gorgeous yellow Ella dress is what made me fall in love with PUG! I bought it in their last sale, but it didn't fit. They're not bringing that particular dress back, so grab it while you can! And I do love the Maria and Birdie, I'm seriously considering grabbing them up during the sale this weekend!


    Naomi
    teenyboppinalong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen ElizabethMarch 20, 2015 at 3:36 PM

    I miss your book posts! Currently reading Fangirl ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. The broaches are so cute. I'm such an accessory fiend at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband saw the trailer and emailed me saying that maybe we should read the book. So we did, I'm pretty excited about it since Paper Towns looks like it has a plot that would be more interesting for a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all! I'm so ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! We hope to be bringing back our book posts soon! We hadn't realized just how long it had been since we had done one. Time flies!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! Congratulations again, Alex! We will get everything ordered and to you soon. :)


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I bet! Spring cannot be in full bloom soon enough. This Winter was brutal.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! I love when I get to read husbands 'with' my husband. I'm SO excited. I think the movie is going to be awesome and have full faith in John Green.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what you mean! I go through phases where all I want to do is buy brooches. Especially when they're this cute!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Colleen!


    I hope you love Fangirl-I couldn't put it down when I read it. We are hoping to bring them back soon :) We hadn't realized how long it had been since we had done one.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I know what you mean about the Ella! It's absolutely stunning! I sadly never ordered one, because I was unsure about sizing and fit. I love my Birdie. It's such a fun dress!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Right? Heart Eyes for days over that dress.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. We hope to soon! We love doing those so it makes us happy that y'all love them too.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Silver Cat Tea PartyApril 15, 2015 at 11:37 AM

    I'm so sad I didn't pick up the skirt version of that Venus Fly Trap dress from PUG when I had the chance! They sold out, restocked, and now it's completely off their page! I hope they will bring it back. *sigh* On a happier note, I love those brooches! So cute!

    ReplyDelete