Sputnik Cardigan + Saddle Oxfords

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

sputnik
sputnik cardigan

So, if you're thinking,  "Amelia, that cardigan sure does look familiar", then you have obviously paid attention.  Sourpuss Clothing's "Bella Cardigan" is becoming one of my staple pieces, because they are the perfect length to cover my bare shoulders and they come in amazing designs.  I thought the Flamingo Bella Cardigan was my favorite variation, but this Sputnik Bell Cardigan takes that title now.  I love anything reminiscent of the Space Age designs, so I'm obsessed with the the sputnik atomic stars on this cardigan.  I can't help it, but when I like a piece of clothing I have no shame in buying it in as many colors/designs as possible. 

I have an addition to vintage carpet bags, and was able to get a good amount of them for fairly cheap when a local vintage vendor shut down.  This is the first time in forever that I traded out my vintage purse for something more modern.  This 'Betsy Purse' by Sourpuss Clothing is the great purse for me, because of it's 1950s inspired shape and bright color.  It's also big enough to carry all of the shit I insist on toting around.  You just never know when you may need a sewing kit, 3 different types of red lipstick, and everything in between...so I just carry it all with me.


Outfit Details
Sputnik Bella Cardigan c/o Sourpuss Clothing 
Betsy Purse in Turquoise c/o Sourpuss Clothing 
Blue Confetti Lucite Earrings | Luxulite
Blue Patchwork Skirt | Vintage
Saddle Oxfords | Vintage  


Also, Georgia was doing it's best impersonation of Chicago and it was SO windy. So here are my outtakes where I was trying to be cute even though the wind was blowing me all over the place. 

What's your favorite cardigan/style of cardigan? 

7 comments:

  1. you look amazing! I love the combination of blue and black. May I ask what shade and brand your lipstick is? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! It's actually a few combinations of NYX lipstick. It's san Paulo with stockholm on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's my favorite color to wear.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver Cat Tea PartyFebruary 27, 2015 at 4:37 PM

    Super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours! Light blue and black is fresh and perfect for these intermediary days of winter into spring. I have a long pale 50s blue pencil skirt and often sport it as a weather starts to warm up again.

    Have a great weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete