Friday Favorites #44

Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Friday Favorites, peaches!  I hope everyone is having an amazing week (and that you're not stuck in single digit weather like I am). They've been calling this week in Nashville the Snowpocalypse.

3. Lil' Pineapple Brooch by Clumsy Kate

I think when it's cold, I tend to longingly stare at bright colored dresses online. A lot.  And lately i've just been finding so many cute ones!  Pineapples, Cacti, Florals... why can't it be warm already?!  Also, how many of you ladies have tried out the Jayne Dress by Pinup Girl Clothing (pictured above in yellow)?  I'm considering buying one but can't QUITE make up my mind.

via
I stumbled across this delicious looking + adorable You're a Peach cake on Mint Design blog the other day, when peaches come back into season, I know exactly what I'll be making!

Yellow + Green Spotty Dress  |  Tie-n-Go Fruit Top  |  White + Green Shirlee Dress
Cream + Blue Overboard Dress  |  To Die For Purse  |  Rock the Boat Dress
Tatyana Clothing (formerly Bettie Page Clothing) is on Zulily today!  There's all kinds of good stuff! Click here.  I styled the Cream + Blue Overboard dress (post here) and the To Die For Purse (post here) and I absolutely love them.  I think I might pick the Yellow + Green Spotty Dress and the  Tie-n-Go Fruit Top up for myself today.

via
via
via
Welp, 2015 is officially the year that the 1961 Shasta Airflye is being re-released for their 75th anniversary and holy shit, I wish I had a spare $18,000 laying around somewhere!  This little bean is duplicated exactly from the original with some modern amenities like air conditioning, a bathroom + being LED lit and bluetooth enabled.  I love the yellow but it's also going to come in Matador Red and Seafoam Green in addition to the Butternut Yellow, pictured above.  My boss, also a lover of vintage campers, jokingly said she wanted to buy one but had no where to keep it.... I happily offered my house as a storage location.

Magic of Mary Blair Collection by Pinup Girl Clothing
via
Come April, a lot of Pinup Girl Clothing + animation lovers alike will be will be wearing works of art - literally!  Lady Disney lovers everywhere will have the chance to own their own little something featuring the art of one of Disney's first female animators - Mary Blair who worked on art for Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and a myriad of other Disney favorites.  Mary is such an inspiring lady, especially for those of us who work in male-dominated professional fields - and I can't wait to buy one of everything (seriously that might happen).  The whole collection can be viewed here: Magic of Mary Blair Collection by Pinup Girl Clothing. 

What are your favorite things this week?
  

4 comments:

  1. Yes. Drooling over the cat print Mary Blair Heidi dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for the Mary Blair collection to be available! I have pretty much all of them in my wish list haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver Cat Tea PartyFebruary 24, 2015 at 11:12 AM

    That camper is so beautiful! A girl can dream.... <3 Love the Serenity Bridge dress by Bernie Dexter and the Commuter dress from PUG's Mary Blair collection <3 I've been drooling over those two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    What an excellent style with Friday Favorite 44. thanks for sharing

    Leather Jackets Women

    ReplyDelete