Swing Coats + Flowers

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


We leave for our honeymoon in exactly one week!  HOLY SHIT, I'm so excited and I've been on the go!  I've been outfit planning, in-park restaurant reservation making and fast pass ride reserving!  However, I took a break from work + honeymoon planning to spend last weekend in Georgia with Amelia (she'll be at a work conference when Collin + I stop through Georgia on the way to Disney World).

Disney likes to send you a bajillion little packages leading up to your stay so one day, I arrived home to find a surprise package (assuming it was from Disney) but it ACTUALLY turned out to be from Heart of Haute!  It included this beautiful The Elizabeth Dress in Eden Print.  It has adorable thick straps that cross in the back but it was a bit chilly to show those off.  I thought I might have to stash the dress away until Spring but remembered I had the Henrietta Swing Coat in my pile of things to get altered!  It buttons all the way up the front, petticoats well and has satin cuffs, lapels + waist sash.  It's currently a bit long, but once I get it altered I think it'll be my go-to coat! 


Outfit Details
Henrietta Swing Coat c/o Bernie Dexter
Red Double Roses Hair Flower c/o Your One Stop Pinup Shop


How are you ladies coping with the cold weather?

20 comments:

  1. This is beyond pretty, you look sooo beautiful! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning, Amanda! You have the most infectious smile!

    I hope you and Collin have an incredible time on your honeymoon - what an exciting celebration!

    -Carley

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I love the deep, gemstone-esque hues of flowers in this striking frock.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that dress is beautiful!!! Love how bright the flowers--the print is elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the opposite problem weatherwise here and, believe me, I am not coping very well.
    That coat is divine, though. May be one to keep an eye out for when it (finally) cools down...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful dress, love the flowers and look. Have fun on your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June, that dress is stunning!! I love it so much! Have a fantastic time on your honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is ridiculous. The flower details are just stunning, but the colour combination is so vibrant and just soooo classy!! I love that coat too ugh ugh you look just soooooooo fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the coat's the perfect length on you - but then I do like a nice, long winter coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice, long coat is always such a good staple! I love how dressy it looks.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't that dress perfect? I love how bright the florals are against the black, and the combination of different flowers! I see and wear so many rose print dresses that I love seeing it being switched up. I love this look of Junes it' looks so elegant!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with that dress! I think I need it for myself too. haha


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the floral print! The flowers are so lovely. I'm so excited to hear all of June's honeymoon stories! Disneyworld is the best!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coat is such an amazing find! I'm sure once it cools down there it would be the perfect coat.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought the same thing! It's such an elegant print. I love it.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't get enough of the flowers on this dress. I love the color palette and that they aren't your typical flowers you see on dresses.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, thank you so much, Carley, that's so sweet of you to say. <3


    And I am seriously SO excited, I can't wait to go adventure and then share it with everyone on here. Waiting 3 months to go on our honeymoon really built up some DisneyWorld anticipation! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, thank you so much, Kim! I'm just happy I didn't have to stash the dress away until spring! : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha, you really can. I need to hurry up and learn to sew already, even if all I can learn how to do is hem things! haha.


    And I have 2 colors and I have NO idea why I didn't snag more when Modcloth was having those like, weekly 20% off sales. Kicking myself for it now, going to pick a few more up next time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a classy coat! :) I dug in an finally bought the Hell Bunny coat in teal 2 week ago, when it was on sale. I was so surprised by the quality, such nice fabric. :) Been a long time that I bought myself a coat, since none get old. Still checking the Lola Ramona site as well to see if there's something I fancy AND a sale. I'm just still not entirely comfortable with buying them online, those shoes just look so great...


    Hope you'll have a great honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete