Guest Junebug Ashley: Pink Elephants

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hello there, peaches!  My name is Ashley and I blog over at Southern (California) Belle.  As always, I'm honored to be guest blogging for Amelia and June while they're away.  Today I wanted to post one of my favorite dresses, the Bernie Dexter Sugardoll in pink elephant print.  I know it's a favorite of June's so I wanted to represent her while she's away on her Disney themed honeymoon.  How fun does that sound?!

Bernie Dexter Sugardoll dress in Pink Elephants Modcloth I'm All Cheers

Bernie Dexter Sugardoll dress in Pink Elephants Modcloth I'm All Cheers

Bernie Dexter Sugardoll dress in Pink Elephants Modcloth I'm All Cheers

Bernie Dexter Sugardoll dress in Pink Elephants Modcloth I'm All Cheers

Bernie Dexter Sugardoll dress in Pink Elephants Modcloth I'm All Cheers

Shoes- BAIT Footwear
Petticoat- Unique Vintage
Cardigan- Sidecca (similar)
Bracelet- Swarovski

This dress is a staple for many reasons, but I think the print is my favorite part.  Pink elephants drunk on champagne, it's so kitschy and cute!  Every time I wear it I have strangers approach me with compliments. All her Sugardoll dresses have pockets which is a huge sell for me.  The full skirt also accommodates a petticoat perfectly.  Like most Bernie dresses, they look a million times better with one.  If you've never worn a petticoat and you'd like more information, Amelia and June wrote a fabulous post about them HERE.

I hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday and make sure to come say hello on my blog or Instagram :)

xoxo

Ashley

23 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a hair and dress, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit! Wow I can see why it is one of your favourites. And the pattern is the cutest.


    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink elephants! Pink. Elephants!!! Love the colors of this dress and how you styled it; a really, really cute outfit. ❤

    xox,

    bonita of Lavender &
    Twill

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sooo pretty, and I'm so glad you posted this dress because it had been so long since I had seen it around. I also love that lots of Bernie's dresses come with belts, and this one is especially cute since it's in the matching fabric!


    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely be one of those strangers that would approach you on the street with a compliment if I saw you wearing that dress! The cut is fantastic and I love the whimsical print, too. Plus, you're hair is bangin'. I've been a hairstylist for over 10 years and seen SO MANY bad color jobs. It's refreshing to see lavender done well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ashley, you fit in with these fine ladies very well! you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was directed to checkout this guest post from Ashley's blog! That dress is super cute and I just love the fun pattern. Pink elephants and champagne? What could be any better? :)

    Olivia | www.hernamewascelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silver Cat Tea PartyJanuary 30, 2015 at 4:02 PM

    sorry didn't mean for this pic to come out so big!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silver Cat Tea PartyJanuary 30, 2015 at 4:27 PM

    One of my favorite dresses! I have this one too! :D I wore it out when I got to go to Universal Studios in Orlando! <3

    http://silvercatteaparty.blogspot.com/2014/12/vacation-slideshow-florida-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silver Cat Tea PartyJanuary 30, 2015 at 4:27 PM

    Love those BAIT shoes too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable!! What type of ice cream did you get? Bitterer is my absolute favorite. <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelsi, I totally agree. I wouldn't be able to stop myself--she just looks so fantastic in this dress (and every dress).


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had never paid attention to the fact that this dress has a matching fabric belt....and now I really want the dress. You both are absolute dolls, and I'm so happy that you are in my life.


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do too! I want this dress so bad now after seeing it on Ashley!


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, BAIT's. I'm so addicted. I wish I could have them in every color. haha


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ashley is so beautiful, and I truly believe she could wear a trash bag and still look amazing. Luckily, she doesn't wear trash bags...but she could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, mark! Ashley, is beautiful inside and out. I have a total crush on her. haha


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. What is better than elephants? PINK ELEPHANT! Such a fantastic outfit on a fantastic lady.


    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Agreed! And I still can't get over the pink elephants... (> U < )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous, darling!! Love the colour of your Baits, I have them in black and now I want them in nude after seeing you wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm completely in love with this dress. Also I think I've been sold on nude shoes. Good guest blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Silver Cat Tea PartyFebruary 6, 2015 at 11:53 AM

    Hi Amelia! :D I got the butterbeer flavor!! I had to try it after
    reading about it on your blog!!! I loved hearing all about your trip to
    the Harry Potter world! It made me so excited for my own trip and I got
    all kinds of awesome tips from you ladies on what to look out for. <3
    Did you get to try the warm butterbeer? That was my favorite of all the
    butterbeer things :)

    ReplyDelete