Shortly after our Friday Favorites post (here) featuring the awesome sugar skull creations of Dem Bones on Etsy, we were contacted asking if we'd like a chance to give some to y'all and... of course we would! We thought it would be a great chance to get a lucky lady set up for tea time (we're definitely tea nerds, we were born in the wrong country), so we hunted down a few other fun items to throw in. Keep on readin' at the end we'll have the deets on entering the giveaway!
We are ADDICTED to Adagio Teas (who are the makers of Harry Potter and Doctor Who tea as well as the infamous Birthday Tea) and had so much fun filling up a cart with tea for this giveaway... then we realized over half of what we picked was inside their Stocking Stuffers Sampler. We know a lot of people (including us) go the tea bag route for convenience, but there is nothing quite like the taste + ritual of using loose leaf tea. The incredibly sweet lady that sold us the diffuser spoon, also sent along a sample of Let It Be Organic Loose Leaf Tea by Wild Sage Apothecary which is a blend of tulsi, lemon balm, shizandra berry, and cinnamon and we thought we'd add that to the giveaway as well.
The winner will receive:
- Vintage Floral Teacup
- Molded Sugar Cube Skulls by Dem Bones: A box of 9 hauntingly sweet, molded sugar cube skulls (item can be found in her shop here)
- Tea Infuser Spoon: Stainless steel, spring-loaded spoon style tea infuser to use with your new loose leaf tea
- Six (6) Tins of Loose Leaf Tea: From Adagio Teas and include: candy cane, pumpkin spice, candy apple, gingerbread, chestnut & cranberry
- Tin of Let It Be Loose Leaf Tea: which is a blend of tulsi, lemon balm, shizandra berry, and cinnamon
- 3 bags of Dia De Los Muertos Skull Cubes
- A sample of Spiced Apple Chai Tea from Adagio Teas
The giveaway will end in one week on Monday October 21, 2014 and you can enter via the widget below: