I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bit picky so you'll notice that most of the shoes are by B.A.I.T. Footwear, Miss L Fire or Vivienne Westwood, but I snuck a few other options in there! I want to stick with something that's retro and/or 50s inspired but that's also fun and perhaps a bit... loud.
- Cinderella by Miss L Fire in Clear
- Vee Eight by Miss L Fire
- Cherry Lady Dragon by Vivienne Westwood in Blush
- Cherry Lady Dragon by Vivienne Westwood in Pearl
- Hansel Heels by B.A.I.T. Footwear in Yellow
- Rockerfeller by Miss L Fire in Yellow
- Prickly Pear Pump by Poetic License in Harvest Pumpkin
- Handmade Flower Shoe Clips by Chloe and Maddie
- Bette Heel by Miss L Fire in Yellow
My Favorites1. Cinderella by Miss L Fire in Clear: I loved these the moment I saw their release this season! While my Disney spirit princess is Snow White, I sure wouldn't mind feeling like Cinderella! On the other end of the spectrum, I have no idea why, but clear shoes make me think of high school proms.
3. Cherry Lady Dragon by Vivienne Westwood in Blush: These were the shoes I bought when I got my first (nightmare) dress from Etsy, but I'm not so sure if I'll love them with my new dress. I've also seen lots of photos floating 'round Tumblr of ladies getting married in them and am thinking I might want to try something different. Then again, maybe not, because they're pretty darn cute.
5. Hansel Heels by B.A.I.T. Footwear in Yellow: I usually stick to Ida's, but I feel like taking the step up to the Hansel's, which have a higher heel, might be just the thing for my dressy-but-casual wedding. These also happen to be the one shoe on this list that I 100% know will be comfortable and blister-free at the end of the night.
6. Rockerfeller by Miss L Fire in Yellow: Not only are these embellished with fruit but the vinyl is actually glittered like a vintage glitter lucite brooch! This might not-so-secretly be my first choice right now, but I wish they were a little more colorful, which is my only drawback and the reason why I haven't purchased them yet.