Outfit Post: Is it Summer, yet?

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today, I'm sharing my very much Summer inspired outfit! I don't know about y'all, but this is one little lady who absolutely hates the cold weather. So even though I hate the cold weather it seems like I'm always dressed a little seasonally inappropriate (this phrase is one coined by Miss June xo).

Right before these pictures were taken I may or may not have locked Michael and I out of the 
house...oops.  So although, I wanted it to be Summer it was definitely not a good idea to spend that much time outside.

So here is my Summer inspired look for today:

Ignore that deceiving sun, because today was just as cold as ever! My outfit for today features a red and white polka dot top from Pacsun(at this point it's a few years old), a Hell Bunny white floral circle skirt, a vintage carpet bag that June bought me for my Birthday last year, and lastly some leopard print shoes from Target. 

My everyday accessories include my daisy hair clip, and also my pearl necklace.  I wear these two accessories almost every day, because I think they really bring everything together.  Not to mention, my daisy makes every day seem a little bit more like Summer.


My favourite details of today outfit are definitely my leopard shoes and carpet bag.  I chose leopard shoes, because they aren't expected.  Plus, who doesn't like leopard print? ;)

The carpet bag is definitely the nicest purse I own.  It's from Sweet Ludie's Vintage, which I blogged about here. It's no surprise that I love floral prints, and this one features a floral print, and it's fairly large for a vintage bag!

My outfit today exemplifies some of my favourite things about Summer including halter tops, floral patterns and a surprising lack of layers.

What is your favourite piece of clothing? 
What clothing items remind you of Summer?

Shop the post:
 

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love floral so much *_* Crop tops definitely remind me of summer haha

    ReplyDelete