Thursday, December 26, 2013
We hope all of you had a phenomenal holiday! Amelia and I (and Michael and Collin) are gearing up to leave for Wizarding World of Harry Potter and we're ecstatic! While part of our Christmas money has been portioned out for the vacation fund, that doesn't mean that we don't have our eye on a few things; so, here is our very first Things We Love post.
1. And All That Sass Thigh Highs: Because I tightlace and wearing tights is a complete pain, I've developed a love for thigh highs; I love these because they're not plain, but not patterned, so they can be outfitted more easily.
2. Wheels & Dollbaby Dita Cardigan: If we have to name a single item that we've obsessed over the longest, Amelia and I agree, it's this cardigan. I've been lurking these for years, but have yet to talk myself into the high price tag + international shipping. One day Dita cardigan, one day!
3. Doctor Who: Who-ology: In honor of The 11th Doctor, who is tied for the number one spot in my heart (I'm forever torn between 11 and 10), I think every Whovian needs a copy of the Who-ology. I've paged through this book a few times and see myself purchasing it in the near future because it's well-written and quite interesting.
4. Lux de Ville "Getaway" Wallet: I actually made this mood board, then received two of these wallets for Christmas (both in red, oops) and I bought Amelia the green one! Needless to say, they're just as amazing in person as they are via photo, and all my concerns regarding quality were put to rest as soon as I held one!
5. Bettie Page Eventful of Life Heel: These lovelies are currently out of stock on Modcloth and I can't find them elsewhere, but I pray to the fashion gods daily that the come back 'round!
Bonus: I found them on eBay here they're a little pricey but at least I found them!
6. Geometric Wooden Cat Brooch: Cats you can pin on yourself and bring everywhere? We'll take it!
7. Jenny Skirt in Harlequin Print: A few months ago, Pinup Girl Clothing posted three new harlequin color schemes that would be released in the future and they STILL haven't made their way onto the site! In the meantime, although I own this in dress form, I'm considering the skirt, it's almost too good to pass up.
8. Colorful Air Plant: I'm a crazy plant lady, and these are pretty unique, I couldn't help but include them on here because even ladies with a black thumb stand a fighting chance with an air plant.
What are you ladies planning on spending your Christmas money on?